Closed October 2009
The Oswego Fire Protection District Central Station No.1 was located at 59 East Main Street, in the heart of downtown Oswego. The Station was originally built in 1953, replacing the former station that was located at the former Oswego Village Hall Building at 113 East Main Street. In the early 1970's a hose tower was constructed on the south side of the station. In 1979 an addition was added to the station, nearly doubling its size. In 1991 another addition was built adding living quarters and additional bays for apparatus. This station is currently closed as of October 2009.